Chicken in a Buttery Garlic Mushroom Sauce is a really simple dish to make and requires minimal seasoning. But the sauce is so very tasty and the meat is moist and tender. This dish is definitely a keeper.
4 chicken tenders (cubed) or 1 chicken breast (sliced into 2)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp soya sauce
Lots of black pepper
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
4 fresh button mushrooms (thickly sliced)
1/2 cup of chicken stock or water
20 gm butter
1 tbsp oil
1. Marinate the chicken tenders with salt, sugar, soya sauce, black pepper, sesame oil & cooking wine.
2. Heat the oil on medium and when hot, add the marinated chicken. Cook until chicken turn opaque.
3. Add garlic and mushrooms and stir fry for a few minutes.
4. Add butter and stir well to mix.
Fry till chicken turn golden.
Remove cooked chicken to a serving plate.
5. Turn up the heat and fry the mushrooms until golden.
Reduce heat to medium and add chicken stock or water.
6. Add salt to taste and lots of black pepper. Simmer for a few minutes.
7. Add cornflour mixed with water to thicken the sauce.
8. Pour the buttery garlic mushroom sauce over the fried chicken meat.
So yummy! 😋 😋 😋 😋 😋