Shortbread, So Simple to Make
Shortbread is crispy, crumbly and buttery. It’s very easy to make and requires only four ingredients and yet it is so incredibly yummy and addictive.
- 90 gm butter (melted or softened)
- 45 gm icing sugar
- 100 gm flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour and baking powder till a dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into bite size pieces. Roll them into balls of dough. If desired, press dough into a shallow tray and cut into finger size pieces.
- Place onto baking paper and bake at 160°C for 25 mins. till golden brown. It’s that easy!