I love mango and I love blueberry. What better way to enjoy them is to to put them together in one dish and top with my favourite crumble with chopped almond. Ofcourse if you add a dollop of ice cream as well, it will make Mango Blueberry Crumble the most perfect dessert. Oh wow!
To fully enjoy this Mango Blueberry Crumble, it has to be easy to make as well – and preferably all under 15 mins. Watch how this can be easily achieved using my air fryer.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/128Qb3xGAUI
Ingredients (makes 2 serves)
- 3 tbsp of frozen blueberries
- A few slices (or cubes) of mango
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- 40 gm flour
- 20 gm butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped almond
- Place all the filling ingredients into 2 ramekins.
- Make the crumble by rubbing butter into the flour until it resemble bread crumbs. Stir in sugar and almond.
- Fill the ramekins by sprinkling the crumble on top of the filling.
- Place the 2 ramekins in the air fryer basket and bake at 180oC for 10-15 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Enjoy the crumble with dollops of ice-cream.