It had been a long week for Hannah and her colleagues. Hannah decided to bake some brownies to reward them for their hard work.
The recipe for Hannah’s Brownies was based on recipes from Brave Tart. These brownies were super rich and very delicious. I am sure her colleagues would thoroughly enjoy these brownies and Hannah’s effort. Well done Hannah!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/p1Sp3PaPBvU
- 340 gm butter
- 170 gm chocolate
- 455 gm sugar
- 55 gm brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 125 gm flour
- 115 gm cocoa powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 150°C.
2. Line a baking tin with Al foil.
3. Melt butter in a pan over low heat till brown.
4. Remove milk solids.
5. Add chocolate to the butter and stir to ensure chocolate is fully melted. Set aside and keep warm.
6. To a mixing bowl, add sugars and eggs. Whip till well combined.
7. Add chocolate butter mixture into the whipped egg mixture slowly and beat to combine.
8. Add flour and cocoa powder and stir well until the mixture looks glossy.
9. Pour into the lined baking tin.
10.Bake in the pre-heated oven at 150°C for 30 mins. Check for doneness with a wooden skewer.
11. Remove and cool on a rack.
12. Cool thoroughly before slicing. Enjoy the super rich brownies!