Seafood Wonton Cup
My Seafood wonton cup takes its inspiration from the western quiche and uses wonton skin for the base. The crispy wonton skin goes well with the soft texture of creamy egg flavoured with taste of smoked salmon. Easy to make and I think it will make an excellent party food or a great afternoon snack.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/vr4D1Dcw2i4
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 30 gm smoked salmon
- 10 prawns (minced)
- 1 tomato (remove pulp and dice)
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of milk
1. Dice prawn, smoked salmon & tomato. Remove pulp from tomato before dicing.
2. Grease a muffin tray with a little vegetable oil.
3. Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup.
4. Add small amount of prawn, smoked salmon, tomato into each cup.
5. Beat the eggs with milk and pour the mixture into each cup.
6. Top with parmesan cheese.
7. Bake at 200ºc fan forced oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.