Baked Salmon Cakes
Salmon cakes are healthy and delicious and very easy to make. These salmon cakes are baked using an air fryer. Use fresh salmon and add any vegetables and spices you like.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/5zqk2MXp57g
(FOR 6 SALMON CAKES)
- 250 gm of fresh salmon (skinned and coarsely chopped)
- 1 carrot (boil till soft and mash)
- 1 potato (boil till soft and mash)
- 1/2 red pepper (minced)
- 1 tbsp fried onion (minced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 fresh chilli (minced)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 4 tbsp panko bread crumbs (for mixing)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (for coating)
1. Boil the carrot and potato till they are soft and mash them.
2. Mix all ingredients together except panko bread crumbs for coating.
3. Form 6 patties. You could use an egg ring to help form the patty.
4. Coat each patty with a generous amount of panko bread crumbs.
5. Place in air fryer and bake at 180°C for 10 mins. Flip over, brush with a little oil and bake for another 5 mins or until golden brown.