Pomegranate, Orange & Spinach salad
Pomegranate is now in season. They are plump and juicy. I am told that pomegranates are full of antioxidants and vitamins and the seeds will help strengthen the digestive tract. They go well with orange slices, baby spinach and pecans.
- 2 servings of baby spinach leaves (wash and drain)
- 2 red navel oranges (cut segments of flesh by removing skin and connective membranes)
- 1/2 pomegranate (segment and remove seeds for use)
- 1/4 cup red onions (sliced paper thin)
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Toss all salad ingredients with dressing.